Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to the Oho Report


Growing up with three sisters and three brothers, I noticed that my sisters did and thought things differently than my brothers and I. At a young age I started trying to figure out these differences and also wanted to figure out the relationships in my life.

In my fairly liberal college, based on a challenge from a friend's fiancee, I took a "Women's Studies" class. Now, I collect relationship trivia, articles, survey results, and I read multiple books on the subject of relationships. Through the Oho Report, I'll share all this with the world.

The picture above is from 1999

6 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

And the world is waiting. :) Can't wait to see what you share!

Scott R. Davis said...

welcome to the blogging world. boy, is it a great world. start slow and you will be posting in the 100's. one at a time. you are 1 percent the way to 100. congrats.
www.scottrdavis.blogspot.com
email davis_scott_r@sbcglobal.net
for hints and inspirations.

The Oho Report said...

L.L. Thanks for your wise words, assistance and encouragement.

The Oho Report said...

Scott, Your encouragement is appreciated.

Llama Momma said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

came through LLBarkat's page.
very cool that you got a blog page going!