Monday, April 28, 2008

Two Weeks Off

I am delinquent on recent postings. I did my taxes, dealt with family drama over my Dad's eightieth birthday gathering, took pictures with my new digital camera and finally put all my miscellaneous relationship statistics and articles into an organized filing system.

Trivia, my dad was born the same day that Shirley Temple (Black) was born. She turned 80 last Wednesday, April 23.

In writing past postings I always had this feeling that I had another statistic or article somewhere related to this same subject. Recently when I found a statistic on a subject I had already written on I would write a new posting with the same heading used in the past but put a #2 or #3 etc on it. Instead I decided I better get all this loose paper into files to be more organized.

With this filing all done, and getting my taxes off too, WOW, I now have this clutter burden and deadline off my mind.

My original goal was to get all my statistics and articles in order and then just start posting them as each file came up. My thoughts were to post them alphabetically. That sounds like a great idea but "abortion" and "adultery" were the first two files. Now it looks like I will be going in more of a random order from my files`. Adultery and abortion will be handled at a later time.

No comments: